Do you want to work with me and reach an audience of parents who value their family and their time but also care about their physical and mental well-being?
How we can work together
Sponsored and collaborative content
- Product reviews (lifestyle and family) – books, apps etc.
- Social media campaigns
- Copy and content writing on parenting, change (behavioural change and self-improvement), slow living, self-care, self-awareness, health and well-being, decluttering, organising and minimalism, mindfulness and its practical uses and benefits, reducing stress, working parents.
Do you have anything else in mind? Just ask!
What will you get?
A high-quality piece of writing that is relatable, thought-through, powerful and sounds honest and authentic. As long as your ethos is a great fit for my blog, I will work with you to understand how your brand can be useful for my readers whilst providing value to you too.
My main objective here is to share something useful with my audience. So I will inspire them and make them reflect. And together we can help them move forward with the changes they want to make in their life.
Here are some examples of brand collaborations:
- How I’m working through my yearly goals with the Me, Myself and I box (Me, Myself & I)
- Become calmer, more mindful and self-aware with the Welzen Mindfulness app (Welzen)
- How to squeeze non-fiction reading into your busy life (Blinkist)
- 5 fun things for you and your child to do with your set of Flockmen (Flockmen)
- Why you should turn your skin care routine into a luxury self-care experience (The Rose Tree)
- Watching your children play – learn while they learn (Timberkits)
Here are some of my interview posts:
- Can you become the person you want to be? An interview with Lucy Parsons
- Did you know you could hire a professional to help you declutter and organise your life?
- What is a Life Coach and how can they help you?
And here some examples of reviews:
- A review of the Calm app – download it now! (app review)
- Train your brain with the Lumosity app (app review)
- How to tidy up your life, the Marie Kondo way (book review)
- Become a calmer and more present mum with Mindfulness for Mothers (book review)
- A unique and personalised book for your child – The Magic of my Name
You can find some more examples of my writing on the Huffington Post UK (see my author’s page) or read some of my guests posts here:
- 5 Things To Consider When Returning To Work After Maternity Leave (A Mum Track Mind)
- 7 Reasons I Wish I Were Raising My Kids in the 80s (Parent.co)
- Why you don’t learn to be a mum from the books (Mimi Rose and Me)
- Guest series: Mindfulness and me #3 (Mission Mindfulness)
- Babywearing – what type of carrier is right for you? (That Lancashire Lass)
- How Mindfulness Changed My Life (The Pursuit of Mindfulness)
- Meditation: Mind your Mamma story + struggles (Enlightened Spoon)
If you’d like to discuss any of the above, I’d love to hear from you and talk about how we can work together. Email me at email@example.com.